London Law Firm Rate Report 2020-2023: Magic Circle Rates, UK Firms Rates, US Firms Rates
Dublin, Aug. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "London Law Firm Rate Report 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 2023 London Law Firm Hourly Rate Report is the most comprehensive and detailed competitive intelligence and legal pricing tool available because the Report details average hourly rates by individual law firms as opposed to aggregate groupings of law firms with disparate pricing structures as is found in surveys, peer services and e-billing reports.
The Report details the hourly rates by Position (Senior Partner, Partner, Counsel, Senior Associate, Associate and Support Staff) for 2020-2023 of all the major law firms practicing in London including the Magic Circle, other large UK and EU based law firms and US law firms; 200 total.
The publisher researches, reviews and analyzes hourly rates that are publicly disclosed of attorneys and support staff at currently 1,700 law firms representing over 12,000 client entities. Secondary public records research is performed to complete detailed engagement profiles of the attorneys and companies involved.
Through this process we are able to provide actionable data to our users - mainly law firms and corporations - of the publisher's Online Pricing Platform to make 1) direct comparisons between attorneys and firms (as opposed to general averages of a collection of various firms' rates as found in surveys or e-billing services) and 2) important pricing and strategy decisions enterprise-wide or engagement-by-engagement.
In the publisher's Online Pricing Platform, all hourly rates, hours and fees for each individual attorney are cited as to the source. For example, the citation for a court filing includes: case name, case number, court, case filing date, filing number, filing description, attorney and support staff listed by full name, client name, hourly rate of each timekeeper, hours billed, total hours and the time period in which the work was performed. As mentioned, further secondary research is required to confirm experience levels (graduation and bar licensure years), bar state (in the United States) or bar country (outside of the United States), practice area(s) and primary industry of the client.
In order to provide this detailed level of clarity and transparency, the publisher researches 1) public records in US State Courts, US Supreme Court, US Federal Courts - District, Appellate, Federal Circuit and Bankruptcy 2) publicly available budgets from municipalities, districts (school, water, environmental and others), counties and states where attorneys were hired to perform legal work for the public entity 3) registrations such SEC records and other publicly disclosed documents and 4) government affairs fees.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1: Magic Circle Rates
1.1 Magic Circle Combined Rates
1.2 Magic Circle Individual Firm Rates
Section 2: UK Firms Rates
2.1 UK Firms Combined Rates
2.2 UK Firms Individual Firm Rates
Section 3: US Firms Rates
3.1 US Firms Combined Rates
3.2 US Firms Individual Firm Rates
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Boies Schiller Flexner LLP
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Clyde & Co LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- DLA Piper LLP (US)
- Eversheds Sutherland
- Herbert Smith Freehills
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Milbank LLP
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Norton Rose Fulbright
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Pinsent Masons LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Slaughter and May
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Watson Farley & Williams LLP
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White & Case LLP
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dq9rvo
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against TerraForm Labs, Solana Labs, and Celsius Network and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating Energy Vault, Medallion, RBB, and Agrify and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Don’t Let Your Child Leave for College Without Signing Three Critical Documents
- MSP Recovery Announces LifeWallet Implementation Program at Cano Health Medical Centers
- Kirby McInerney LLP Continues Investigation of Shareholder Claims on Behalf of Discover TuSimple Holdings Inc. (TSP) Investors
- Kirby McInerney LLP Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed on Behalf of Inotiv, Inc. (NOTV) Investors and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm Before August 22, 2022