FIRST REPUBLIC ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against First Republic Bank and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, May 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized stockholder rights law firm, reminds investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against First Republic Bank (“First Republic” or the “Company”) (NYSE: FRC) in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California on behalf of all persons and entities who purchased or otherwise acquired First Republic securities between January 14, 2021, and March 14, 2023, both dates inclusive (the “Class Period”). Investors have until June 23, 2023 to apply to the Court to be appointed as lead plaintiff in the lawsuit.
Click here to participate in the action.
According to the lawsuit, defendants made false and/or misleading statements, as well as failed to disclose material adverse facts about the Company’s business, operations, and prospects. Specifically, defendants: (1) misrepresented the strength of the Company’s balance sheet and liquidity position; (2) understated the significant pressure rising interest rates posed to First Republic’s business model; (3) misrepresented the strength of the Company’s ability to deliver consistent results across different interest rate environments; (4) misrepresented the diversity of the Company’s deposit funding base; and (5) misrepresented the Company’s ability to generate NII growth and maintain stable NIM. When the true details entered the market, the lawsuit claims that investors suffered damages.
If you purchased or otherwise acquired First Republic shares and suffered a loss, are a long-term stockholder, have information, would like to learn more about these claims, or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Brandon Walker or Melissa Fortunato by email at [email protected], telephone at (212) 355-4648, or by filling out this contact form. There is no cost or obligation to you.
About Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C.:
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is a nationally recognized law firm with offices in New York, California, and South Carolina. The firm represents individual and institutional investors in commercial, securities, derivative, and other complex litigation in state and federal courts across the country. For more information about the firm, please visit www.bespc.com. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C.
Brandon Walker, Esq.
Melissa Fortunato, Esq.
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Teleperformance, Wheels Up, and Horizon Bank and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Regan Zambri Long Attorney Emily Lagan Elected as Secretary of the Women’s Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- LawBase Announces Generative AI Capabilities in Its Leading Case and Matter Management Platform
- United Kingdom Personal Injury Consumer Research Report 2023: Clear Majority of Claims Are Valued at £5,000 or Less But Individual Awareness and Use of OIC is Very Low
- The Mini MBA for In-house Lawyers Summer School Training Course (London, United Kingdom - July 17-20, 2023)
- Kirby McInerney LLP Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed on Behalf of Medical Properties Trust, Inc. (MPW) Investors and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm Before June 12, 2023