Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating PROG, UiPath, and Intuit and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Sept. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized shareholder rights law firm, is investigating potential claims against PROG Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PRG), UiPath, Inc. (NYSE: PATH), and Intuit, Inc. (NASDAQ: INTU). Our investigations concern whether these companies have violated the federal securities laws and/or engaged in other unlawful business practices. Additional information about each case can be found at the link provided.
PROG Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PRG)
On August 25, 2022, Pennsylvania's Attorney General filed a lawsuit against PROG's Progressive Leasing unit for allegedly violating the Rental Purchase Agreement Act ("RPAA"), a law that requires companies to clearly disclose fees for rent-to-own financing. According to the lawsuit, agents of the Attorney General's Office visited multiple stores across the state that use Progressive Leasing to offer rental-purchase agreement to their customers. "The investigation revealed widespread non-compliance" with the RPAA's disclosure requirements by Progressive Leasing and its merchant partners, the Attorney General's Office said in a statement.
On this news, PROG's stock price fell $2.51 per share, or 12.14%, to close at $18.16 per share on August 26, 2022.
For more information on the PROG investigation go to: https://bespc.com/cases/PRG
UiPath, Inc. (NYSE: PATH)
On September 6, 2022, UiPath reported second quarter earnings including a reduction in its forecast for the year. The Company blamed the disappointing news on foreign currency concerns and macroeconomic uncertainty.
Based on this news, UiPath’s stock price fell $2.27 per share, or 14%, to close at $13.84 per share on September 7, 2022.
For more information on the UiPath investigation go to: https://bespc.com/cases/PATH
Intuit, Inc. (NASDAQ: INTU)
On March 29, 2022, the FTC filed a lawsuit against Inuit claiming that the company has deceived millions of Americans into paying for tax service preparation software that should be free. On May 4, 2022, Intuit agreed to pay $141 million to settle similar allegations regarding Turbo Tax.
On this new, Intuit’s stock fell $22.14, or 5.1%, to close at $409.86 on May 5, 2022.
For more information on the Intuit investigation go to: https://bespc.com/cases/INTU
About Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C.:
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is a nationally recognized law firm with offices in New York, California, and South Carolina. The firm represents individual and institutional investors in commercial, securities, derivative, and other complex litigation in state and federal courts across the country. For more information about the firm, please visit www.bespc.com. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
- Kirby McInerney LLP Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed on Behalf of Sema4 Holdings Corp. (SMFR) Investors and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm Before November 7, 2022
- INVESTOR ALERT: Kirby McInerney LLP Reminds Investors That Securities Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed on Behalf of Investors in Enochian Biosciences, Inc. (ENOB), Lottery.com, Inc. (LTRY), Azure Power Global Limited (AZRE) and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Kirby McInerney LLP Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed on Behalf of TuSimple Holdings Inc. (TSP) Investors and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm Before October 31, 2022
- MSP Recovery Announces Continued Portfolio Growth, Initial Payments in Response to Claim Demand Packages on Property and Casualty Claims Averaging 284% of Paid Value of Potentially Recoverable Claims, and Expansion of LifeWallet Platform With the Launch of Attorney Referral Service -- Enabling MSPR and LifeWallet to Create a New Revenue Source
- INVESTOR ALERT: Kirby McInerney LLP Reminds Investors That Securities Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed on Behalf of Investors in Lottery.com, Inc. (LTRY), Azure Power Global Limited (AZRE), TuSimple Holdings, Inc. (TSP) and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Provincial Court puts focus on Indigenous Justice