Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating Integra, and Chinook and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, May 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized shareholder rights law firm, is investigating potential claims against Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: IART), and Chinook Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: KDNY). Our investigations concern whether these companies have violated the federal securities laws and/or engaged in other unlawful business practices. Additional information about each case can be found at the link provided.
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: IART)
On May 23, 2023, Integra disclosed that it had initiated a recall of its SurgiMed, PriMatrix, Revize, and TissueMend products manufactured at its Boston facility as far back as March 1, 2018. The Company attributed the recall to a finding that products may have been distributed with higher levels of endotoxins than permitted by the product specifications. As a result, the Company expects to write off approximately $22 million in inventory.
On this news, Integra’s stock price fell $10.24, or 20.2%, to close at $40.48 per share on May 23, 2023, thereby injuring investors.
For more information on the Integra investigation go to: https://bespc.com/cases/IART
Chinook Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: KDNY)
The investigation focuses on whether the Company issued false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose information pertinent to investors. Chinook is the subject of a report issued by Muddy Waters Research on May 16, 2023. According to the report, the Company’s lead product candidate “has been shown to be harmful to patients’ cardiovascular health”, and that “AbbVie and Chinook seem to have systemically manipulated research findings and presentation on atrasentan to obscure these trial results.”
On this news, shares of Chinook fell by almost 4.5% on the same day.
For more information on the Chinook investigation go to: https://bespc.com/cases/KDNY
About Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C.:
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is a nationally recognized law firm with offices in New York, California, and South Carolina. The firm represents individual and institutional investors in commercial, securities, derivative, and other complex litigation in state and federal courts across the country. For more information about the firm, please visit www.bespc.com. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
- Kirby McInerney LLP Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed on Behalf of Allbirds, Inc. (BIRD) Investors and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm Before June 12, 2023
- PHATHOM ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc. on Behalf of Phathom Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Women in eDiscovery™ Expands Leadership Team
- Former HHS-OIG Senior Attorney Joins Garfunkel Wild
- Kirby McInerney LLP Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed on Behalf of Edgio, Inc. f/k/a Limelight Networks, Inc. (EGIO) Investors and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm Before June 26, 2023
- Kirby McInerney LLP Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed on Behalf of LivePerson, Inc. (LPSN) Investors and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm Before June 23, 2023