Work Lawfully In A Foreign Country With The Help Of An Employment Visa
If you are interested in moving to a foreign country and working, you need to get an employment visa. An employment visa gives you permission and authority to work and live in a foreign country for a specific period of time. An employment visa is a temporary visa, which is also usually sometimes referred to as “work visas”, “employment-based visas” or “EB visas”. With the help of an employment visa, the immigrant can stay and work in a country along with their family members. There are different employment categories based on the type of work you do.
Different Types of Employment Visa Categories
The different employment visa categories are generally categorized according to the abilities and skills of the employee. Mentioned below are some of the common types of employment visa categories.
Priority Workers- This visa is suitable for applicants who have extra-ordinary skills in arts, sciences or those who are professors, researchers or managers.
Immigrant Investors- Immigrant investor visa is for those who are willing to invest a significant amount of money in creating jobs in a foreign country.
Special Immigrants- This visa is suited for religious ministers, broadcasters and other occupations. This visa category is specific, therefore, seek the guidance of a lawyer before applying visa for this category.
Skilled Workers- Those who are skilled workers or professionals can apply for this visa category. The skilled workers must have minimum 2 years of experience or training.
Requirements to Meet for an Employment Based Visa
In order to apply for an employment based visa, you need to meet several eligibility requirements, which are:
- Proof of Employment
- Criminal Background Check
- Submission of various immigration documents such as passport, photo IDs, birth certificate, medical records, etc.
- Certification or petition documents from the sponsoring employer
- Interview in some cases
It is extremely important to pay attention to all the details as denied employment visa application can be appealed. Hence, it is crucial to work with an experienced attorney who understands the process and can guide you correctly.
How to Find a Right Employment Visa Attorney?
More and more people these days are inclined towards moving abroad for availing better job opportunities. Moreover, tags like foreign returned or NRI are considered high in society. Since the process of migrating to another country is complicated, there are a number of things to take care of and requirements to fulfill. If you are moving abroad work purposes, it is crucial to work with a reliable immigration attorney who can provide you updated information about your visa, your responsibilities during your stay and the requirements to meet.
- There should always go proper research work when you are looking for an attorney. Though there are many lawyers, ensure you trust the job with a reliable lawyer who can help you get through the process. A right attorney will guide you about all your rights during your stay abroad. He will ensure you meet all the requirements and abide by the rules and regulations of the Embassy to enhance your chances of success. He will walk the entire process with you right from document collection to interview and till the final approval of the visa. He will find the safest and legal methods to fulfill your requirements and ensure you land a foreign country rightly and legally.
- Looking at the success rate of the lawyers will also give you an idea of what kind of services they are delivering to their customers. This will give you peace of mind that you trust the job with the reliable ones who will go the extra mile to meet your needs.
- Many individuals make a mistake of trusting fraudulent lawyers and this is the reason their visas get refused. There must go extensive research work when choosing a lawyer. You must not trust anyone whom you come across but only trust the reputed ones that have got a good reputation in your region. You can also get references from your friends or family members who have availed similar services. This way you can find the best attorneys that can follow the guidelines of the immigration industry and help you get your visas approved.
Those were several tips that would help you find the best employment visa consultant for your needs. It is extremely important to work with the right attorney to ensure all your needs are met in an effective manner.
comments powered by Disqus