Water Damage Insurance Claims in Florida
Living in South Florida is a paradise for most. Great beach weather year-round makes us the envy of the nation. But for property owners, this paradise can easily be lost – or at least become a source of frustration – due to the constant threat of tropical storms, hurricanes and inundation of homes located in flood zones. Any one of these weather-related assaults can be a cause of mold, mildew and decay. If you leave the latter unchecked, you may expose yourself to severe health risks.
But the causes of flooding are not limited to storms. If your property is older, your home may have rusty pipes that will eventually leak. This could happen when you’re at work and give the floodwater hours to soak into everything. This can destroy flooring laminates, carpeting, your drywall, and more.
This is why water damage is your home’s biggest enemy and your insurance company’s biggest headache. It’s also why you pay for homeowner's insurance.
Insurance companies are processing record numbers of water damage claims in the State of Florida. It’s no surprise that some of these claims are denied or underpaid. Insurance companies don’t have your best interests in mind. If you’ve been paying your premiums and are now dealing with water damage to your property caused by some unforeseen problem, a denied or underpaid claim is the ultimate betrayal. You have faithfully paid your insurance premium on time for years and deserve your just dues.
To ensure that happens, let the expert attorneys at Louis Law Group help you recover any underpaid, denied or delayed insurance claims as a result of water damage – and regain your peace of mind.
At Louis Law Group, we know that water damage can lead to devastating property damage and health problems. They include:
- Asthma and bronchitis. These and other respiratory conditions are often linked to unhealthy and toxic mold caused by excess moisture buildup.
- Termite infestations. Termites are attracted to wet and moist wood. If the wood is damaged, this may cause these termites to multiply and cause further damage.
- Roof damage. This can manifest in different ways, from discolored spots on the interior ceiling, moldy moisture, or a leaky roof, to serious structural issues such as a cave-in.
- Structural damage. Weakened walls, foundation, doors, windows are frequent victims of water damage.
- Fire and explosions. These can be the result of a gas leak after water damage.
- Furniture and appliance damage. Another common by-product of water damage.
- Theft and vandalism from unsecured property.
Let us defend your rights. Insurance companies have plenty of attorneys who are looking for ways to deny your claim. As your advocate, you can rest assured that our team of experienced attorneys will aggressively pursue every angle and litigate your position to achieve satisfactory results.
About Louis Law Group
The attorneys at the Louis Law Group represent policyholders just like you throughout the state of Florida facing residential and commercial property insurance coverage disputes. We fight for you at every step of the claims process pushing for an early resolution of your claim. When necessary, we will aggressively and professionally litigate your position to achieve the best possible outcome.
Our team of litigation experts at the Louis Law Group have one common goal. That is to help our clients get the money they need to restore their homes and get their lives back. We understand the frustration experienced by insureds when insurance carriers deny, delay, or underpay insurance proceeds for valid property insurance claims. We are here to fight for you.
More information about Louis Law Group here: https://louislawgroup.com/
comments powered by Disqus