MPT ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Medical Properties Trust, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, May 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized stockholder rights law firm, reminds investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against Medical Properties Trust, Inc. (“MPT” or the “Company”) (NYSE: MPW) in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of all persons and entities who purchased or otherwise acquired MPT securities between March 1, 2022 and February 22, 2023, both dates inclusive (the “Class Period”). Investors have until June 12, 2023 to apply to the Court to be appointed as lead plaintiff in the lawsuit.
Click here to participate in the action.
Throughout the Class Period, Defendants made materially false and/or misleading statements, as well as failed to disclose material adverse facts about the Company’s business, operations, and prospects. Specifically, Defendants failed to disclose to investors: (1) that Prospect was facing significant pressures affecting the profitability of its Pennsylvania properties; (2) that, as a result, there was a significant risk that Prospect would be unable to meet its rental obligations owed to MPT; (3) that, “given the elongated timing of the Pennsylvania recovery,” the Company was reasonably likely to record an impairment charge to the real estate value of the Pennsylvania properties; (4) and that as a result of the foregoing, Defendant’s positive statements about the Company’s business, operations, and prospects were materially misleading and/or lacked a reasonable basis.
If you purchased or otherwise acquired MPT shares and suffered a loss, are a long-term stockholder, have information, would like to learn more about these claims, or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Brandon Walker or Marion Passmore by email at [email protected], telephone at (212) 355-4648, or by filling out this contact form. There is no cost or obligation to you.
About Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C.:
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is a nationally recognized law firm with offices in New York, California, and South Carolina. The firm represents individual and institutional investors in commercial, securities, derivative, and other complex litigation in state and federal courts across the country. For more information about the firm, please visit www.bespc.com. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
- Kirby McInerney LLP Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed on Behalf of Allbirds, Inc. (BIRD) Investors and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm Before June 12, 2023
- PHATHOM ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc. on Behalf of Phathom Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Women in eDiscovery™ Expands Leadership Team
- Former HHS-OIG Senior Attorney Joins Garfunkel Wild
- Kirby McInerney LLP Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed on Behalf of Edgio, Inc. f/k/a Limelight Networks, Inc. (EGIO) Investors and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm Before June 26, 2023
- Kirby McInerney LLP Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed on Behalf of LivePerson, Inc. (LPSN) Investors and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm Before June 23, 2023